Terms for Boarding
- Whilst every possible attention is given to each pet boarded with us, it is done so entirely at the owner’s risk.
- Owners must provide an appropriate Certificate confirming up to date vaccinations for:
Dogs: Distemper; Hepatitis; Leptospirosis; Parvo Virus
Cats: Feline Entiritis; Feline Respiratory Disease
- We will allow pets from the same family to share accommodation with the agreement of the owner.
- Full disclosure must be made prior to boarding of any health concerns, history of medical treatments and temperament. We reserve the right to refuse any pet that we consider to be of an unreliable temperament or who is sick at the time of boarding.
- Should it be necessary, at our discretion, for a vet to be called for any health condition existing prior to boarding, all fees incurred are the responsibility of the owner.
- Boarding fees are charged at a daily rate, inclusive of arrival and departure day. Should an animal be collected before 11:00am on the day of departure, no charge will be levied for that day.
- Payment can be made using cheque payable at drop-off or cash at pick-up. On-line prepayments are welcome. Bank details are available on request.
- If an animal is not collected within fourteen days of the given date of departure then the proprietors of Mahon House reserve the right to determine the future of the animal.